Friday, July 29, 2011

"SAD but now it's OK that my DADDY died"

When I was a kid, I get things I want easily like toys, clothes, food. I have a happy complete family, a good family that always take care of me but in my family I'm daddy's girl. When my only brother teased me and made me cry, I always run through my daddy's shoulder (not in my mommy cause I feel that time my daddy is much kinder than my mommy) and my daddy will carry me with a big hug and it comports me. When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I do is to go to my daddy's lap and we bath and eat together, he always ride me with his motorcycle to get in school, we do it every single day, I am totally close with my father. There's a time when my parents ask me "what if we got separated, who will you choose, your mommy or your daddy?" I straightly answered them "I would choose my daddy", my answer prove that I totally love my daddy.
But when I reached first grade, drastic event happen in my life that makes me deeply depressed, it was unexpected. Death is inevitable, my daddy died, it was so sad my tears won't stop from falling. I thought I can't recover from that incident but because I have a good and loving family, they help me to get out from darkness. After years passed, I realized I should not stick on one person to love with, look also into the other side of life, little by little I'm getting closer to my mommy, my love to my mommy is not the same as before, it becomes more deeper, wider and stronger. Now I cherished my mommy the most, that's the reason even it was so SAD but right now i'ts OK that my Daddy died.

(*even I have a very sad past, I'm still smiling for tomorrow life,*)

No comments:

Post a Comment